Talk

Advanced search

Help

(3 Posts)
Deblou43 Sat 11-Apr-20 17:31:16

Sorry to post again but so anxious like 99% of the population but I am struggling . I work full time up London and my parents have the kids . I have GAD and sunk into depression last year . I think about the corona virus all the time .. my partner works and I am struggling to work from home . Look after 2 young kids , doing cooking and cleaning whilst working . I am so anxious and crying. I know a lot of people feel like that but just wanted a rant x
I can't see this ever ending and life coming back to normal
Thanks for listening

OP’s posts: |
DandelionsDandelions Sat 11-Apr-20 17:41:04

Feel free to rant away @Deblou43 . Sorry you are feeling this way.

I also suffer from anxiety and PTSD and I'm terrified too. Panic attacks, cannot sleep, can barely eat. I'm barely functioning, then feeling guilty for barely being able to function.

Do you have anyone to support you?? My sister is being an amazing support to me despite us not usually being that close. It doesn't take away the situation but I think it's the only reason I've not ended up an inpatient. Hope you have someone too.

You are doing absolutely amazing continuing to work during all this, along with everything else.

Deblou43 Sat 11-Apr-20 22:34:42

I swapped medications last year which sent me over the edge and they done it wrong ... and still suffering now... I am just struggling with my mental health but feel bad moaning as I know off 3 people that have died of this and I need to appreciate life

Hope you are ok ? I know how it feels not to function

I think there will be a pandemic of mental heslth after

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »