Talk

Advanced search

Are Hotpoint closed? - I have no washing machine!

(10 Posts)
letsjog Sat 11-Apr-20 09:11:15

Our Hotpoint washing machine is showing a fault which looked up online indicates a fault with the motherboard...
Tried calling them yesterday in the opening hours but message said offices are now closed. Went online to try chat as it said 7days a week to say chat is closed opens tomorrow morning I.e. Today.
This morning same thing. Office now closed - live chat and call centre open tomorrow morning.

Are they still open in the current situation?
I don't have a washing machine and we have 2 under 5s in the house so the laundry basket is constantly full and I really need to sort something ASAP...

OP’s posts: |
WestCountryLady Sat 11-Apr-20 09:24:49

If it's a new one you're looking for they are selling and delivering as my teenager works for them and is still out delivering now.

However if you're looking for someone to
come out to look at yours I can't answer that.

User721 Sat 11-Apr-20 09:27:36

Our washing machine broke the monday before last. I phoned hotpoint and an engineer came out to fix it last tuesday. They might just be closed for Easter.

WestCountryLady Sat 11-Apr-20 09:31:49

This is what they have put on fb

10storeylovesong Sat 11-Apr-20 09:36:53

We had an engineer out from Hotpoint last week.

AllTheProsecco Sat 11-Apr-20 09:42:20

It was a bank holiday yesterday so that's probably why they were closed.

letsjog Sat 11-Apr-20 10:11:19

Thanks for that @WestCountryLady

What would be the best way to try and reach them?

OP’s posts: |
WestCountryLady Sat 11-Apr-20 10:14:47

I would try fb as they seem to be quite active on there.

Echo08 Sat 11-Apr-20 16:22:07

I have washing machine coming out this week , not hotpoint but they said to me on the phone they are still coming out to repairs .Mine is only 6mths old and it is playing up and i am a key worker so definitely need it for my uniform.

Echo08 Sat 11-Apr-20 16:24:34

* service engineer *

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »