Talk

Advanced search

Woman arguing with Police

(176 Posts)
GabsAlot Thu 09-Apr-20 19:36:05

has anyone seen this

youtu.be/Ac_2KrHGAT0

Dont really know what to say its all very calm but shes defiant and is given several chances to move

Shes posted it herself but i dont think shes got the response she was looking for

OP’s posts: |
BaileysforBreakfast Thu 09-Apr-20 19:42:33

Silly, entitled woman.

lastburritos Thu 09-Apr-20 19:43:01

What a dick. I don't think she was expecting that level of slating in the comments although it was very deserved.
Talking to those officers like she's better than them...they are just doing their job. Knob.

GabsAlot Thu 09-Apr-20 19:44:04

I know spouting about english law and her interpretation is differnt to theres

she was sitting there for an hour and a half!

Rosegoldglass Thu 09-Apr-20 19:47:31

What a self entitled knob.

radioband Thu 09-Apr-20 19:51:01

What a bellend! And what a waste of police resources. I hope the charge can stick! What a way to behave in a time like this.

MehitabelWhurl Thu 09-Apr-20 19:52:06

Idiot woman.

Bimbleboo Thu 09-Apr-20 19:53:35

Jesus wept. What an absolute idiot. It’s this attitude that drives me maddest. The one where she can’t see the bigger picture. Only that SHE is safe and not doing anything wrong, just enjoying herself distanced etc. It’s the fact that when people see others do it, they relax their behavioural boundaries too, and the more of us all doing that is why we end of with Snowdonia mobbed by the masses and primrose park overrun etc etc. From the comments on her YouTube it seems she’s another 5g nutter too.

Nicknacky Thu 09-Apr-20 19:54:03

I don’t think she got the response that she was expecting from releasing that video.

GabsAlot Thu 09-Apr-20 19:57:30

Exactly bimble-and her spouting the law all the time i dont know how he remained so calm she was infuriating and in the end had to leave anyway so what was her point

morecoffeerequired Thu 09-Apr-20 20:00:22

She's probably driving down to her holiday cottage right now.

Al1Langdownthecleghole Thu 09-Apr-20 20:02:20

Dear god the patience of that police officer. Well done him.

ChrissieKeller61 Thu 09-Apr-20 20:04:17

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

wheetos Thu 09-Apr-20 20:06:17

It won't be so funny when she has a criminal record.

browzingss Thu 09-Apr-20 20:06:20

I was out exercising in Richmond today, on my own, the LAW doesn't specify physical exercise, I was exercising mentally meditating by the river, minding my own business, and these lovely police officers thought I was committing a crime

Her description 🙄

That has really annoyed me. Mental exercise can surely be undertaken at home, whereas physical exercise might not be possible at home. She was essentially hogging a bench for however long, that’s not essential travel. Her explanation sounds like a reach. Physical exercise can help aid healthy mental heath, and it would be a shame if exercise privileges were taken away due to people behaving like this woman.

Harrysmum2020 Thu 09-Apr-20 20:07:25

Couldn’t even finish it the police officer deserves a raise.

justforthisnow Thu 09-Apr-20 20:10:27

Her eloquent verbosity entirely misrepesents her actual IQ.

MayTheGodsBeEverInYourFavour Thu 09-Apr-20 20:11:07

Wouldn't be surprised if one of the papers picked this up. It wouldn't be too difficult to trace her, either.

Rosehip10 Thu 09-Apr-20 20:11:21

That women deserved to be arrested for being an annoying, arrogant tit, let alone anything else. "common law" ffs.

Walkingtohealth Thu 09-Apr-20 20:13:15

Haha have you seen some of the other stuff she has uploaded. Thick as can be.

mineofuselessinformation Thu 09-Apr-20 20:14:56

What a waste of time.
Five officers needed because she want to 'exercise her mind' which she could have done at home.
I hope she gets the book thrown at her - accompanied by a hefty fine.

wildthingsinthenight Thu 09-Apr-20 20:17:24

Absolute idiot

JesusInTheCabbageVan Thu 09-Apr-20 20:18:07

@ChrissieKeller61 comparing this situation to the Holocaust is perhaps the most idiotic and downright fucking offensive thing I've ever read on here (or anywhere else).

mumme111 Thu 09-Apr-20 20:18:14

Stupid cow hope she catches it ffs there's people dying! Selfish

wildthingsinthenight Thu 09-Apr-20 20:18:34

Poor bloke he looks so weary hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »