Talk

Advanced search

Priority delivery slots from Waitrose

(13 Posts)
Bercows Tue 07-Apr-20 21:48:42

Waitrose have me down as vulnerable and the app said I get priority slots. Does anyone else have this and do you know how often they release slots? I've got one booked for Monday but there's nothing available after that. Ideally I'd book one weekly as I'm shielded but would be happy with every two-3 weeks as long as I knew how long my order had to last and I could plan around that. I've tried emailing them but only get an automated response as they are so busy which is understandable.

OP’s posts: |
Fluffycloudland77 Tue 07-Apr-20 22:02:59

I’m logging in early morning and getting slots, I think they are releasing them daily.

Bercows Tue 07-Apr-20 22:04:27

Thank you. What time is best?

DippyAvocado Tue 07-Apr-20 22:06:24

My DF is vulnerable and said he logged on one evening and there were slots available for the following day.

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 07-Apr-20 22:08:21

I logged in just before 8 Monday morning.

fandabbydozier Tue 07-Apr-20 22:09:06

I got an email from them saying only one delivery every 10 days so you probably won't be able to book a new delivery until 10 days after your first delivery.

Splitsunrise Tue 07-Apr-20 22:10:55

How is it they know you’re vulnerable and therefore know to give you priority slots @Bercows ? I’m so confused about this process!

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 07-Apr-20 22:34:32

I registered dh with the government online. Then I emailed Waitrose asking for a slot.

They didn’t know though so I logged in one day and I had access.

Bercows Tue 07-Apr-20 22:40:51

I filled in the gov.uk form and had also emailed saying I was shielded.

planningaheadtoday Tue 07-Apr-20 23:19:00

My neighbour is shielding, he registered with the government website. He is a regular customer with Waitrose.

He said Waitrose called him and have offered him a regular slot each week going forwards.

Splitsunrise Wed 08-Apr-20 08:56:19

@planningaheadtoday Do you know if He ticked the box saying yes he was struggling to get access to basic supplies including food?

Splitsunrise Wed 08-Apr-20 08:56:28

Can’t remember the exact wording

planningaheadtoday Wed 08-Apr-20 20:02:58

@Splitsunrise sorry I don't know.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »