Talk

Advanced search

Burning sensation in chest and throat

(6 Posts)
Chocarocker Tue 07-Apr-20 10:36:16

Just started with a burning sensation in the middle of my chest and throat this morning, Just wondering if this likely to be anything to worry about? Had a couple of Rennies thinking it was maybe some random heartburn and drank 2 glasses of water but it isn’t shifting at all.

OP’s posts: |
Hillbillyhotel Tue 07-Apr-20 10:44:19

Not dismissing your concerns at all but I had similar last week and realised it was actually hay fever-tree pollen is very Hugh at the moment.

ofwarren Tue 07-Apr-20 11:28:25

You need to wait and see if you develop more symptoms.
A lot of people are getting acid reflux with CV but generally not in isolation.

OhMsBeliever Tue 07-Apr-20 11:31:03

I had that the night before last, thought it was heartburn. Started coughing yesterday. sad It's not too bad so far, but obviously we're all self isolating now.

HoffiCoffi13 Tue 07-Apr-20 11:32:37

I had this alongside other CV symptoms (cough, fatigue, aches and pains although no fever). 3 weeks from onset of symptoms it’s just started to ease.

cologne4711 Tue 07-Apr-20 12:09:59

DH and I have had this on occasion over the last few weeks. Don't think it's anything to do with covid and everything to do with drinking red wine (had a night off from the wine last night and no heartburn).

I'd be surprised if it were connected with hay fever but I do get it a bit this time of year.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »