Talk

Advanced search

Coronavirus anxiety

(3 Posts)
Darragh16 Tue 07-Apr-20 10:24:20

2 weeks ago I started showing symptoms, dry cough, shortness of breath, feeling very weak. I phoned my own doctor for advice and I was told to just make sure I self isolate for 7 days. I did that. I have days where i think I'm getting better then days it feels worse than ever! My anxiety has never been so bad, I'm not sleeping at night, i cant eat. I'm just so worried and I wish this tight feeling would go away on my chest. I felt like I was really bad on sunday so I phoned the out of hours doctors and they referred me to my local Coronavirus clinic. Even the thought of going there left me an emotional wreck but I was glad then that I went because the doctor reassured me that there is enough oxygen in my bloodstream. It just seems to be lingering on though, it's like nothing I've ever had before. Although I think I'm making myself worse with all this worrying and fretting. It seems to be worse at night time. Has anyone had the virus and is now completely over it? How long did it take until starting to feel better?

OP’s posts: |
Lightsabre Tue 07-Apr-20 10:26:26

Sorry to hear you're unwell. Join us on the 'lungs on fire' threads - lots of us posting there for support. It's on thread 6 now.

Darragh16 Tue 07-Apr-20 10:28:49

@Lightsabre thank you I will

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »