Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Eratic temperatures

(8 Posts)
klou Wed 10-Aug-05 18:22:49

hello,
this is my first month charting.i have a 3yr old and have been ttc for a few months. my chart looks unlike ANY of the ones in the book
" taking charge of your fertility"by T.Weschler!!!
it's up and down up and down up and down - you get the idea. Has any one else had this happen? At the highest it's off the scale on the standard print out and some days it's down to 97.
Also - silly question - the egg white she talks about - can you concieve the day after you get this or is it too late?
thanks for reading and any help will be great.

klou Wed 10-Aug-05 18:23:20

hello,
this is my first month charting.i have a 3yr old and have been ttc for a few months. my chart looks unlike ANY of the ones in the book
it's up and down up and down up and down - you get the idea. Has any one else had this happen? At the highest it's off the scale on the standard print out and some days it's down to 97.
Also - silly question - the egg white she talks about - can you concieve the day after you get this or is it too late?

klou Wed 10-Aug-05 18:24:01

hello,

klou Wed 10-Aug-05 18:24:48

sorry i did it 3 times - first time for me not sure if it went through!!

alterego Wed 10-Aug-05 19:11:34

My rempreatures were equally erratic. Couldn't discern any pattern. I think you can still conceive the day after egg white. (More likely to be a boy then so they say)
I gave up on the temps and used an ovulation monitor.

anchovies Wed 10-Aug-05 19:14:13

My temps were always really erratic (did them for about 6 months) and never understood the egg white thing so in the end treated myself to an ovulation predictor kit. Best £15 I ever spent as I got pregnant that month!

klou Wed 10-Aug-05 20:15:50

It's funny, i was just thinking i should just go out and buy an ovulation predictor kit for next month and give up on the temping thing. any tips on how they work?

jane313 Thu 11-Aug-05 10:00:38

you can get very cheap ones on ebay. Its just a urine test. I just got some, was using a asaliva test thing sbut its a bit confusing

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: