Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Menopur makes you bloated and weepy???

(4 Posts)
peg1 Wed 09-Jun-10 17:12:25

this is my second cycle of menopur i am on 2 amps on day 4 6 8 and i have notice that i am very bloated and feel like crying all the time.
i had clomid before and the moods swings were terrible so was relieved to know that it wouldn't be the case with menopur. Is it just me? thanks

peg1 Wed 09-Jun-10 17:13:33

this is my second cycle of menopur i am on 2 amps on day 4 6 8 and i have notice that i am very bloated and feel like crying all the time.
i had clomid before and the moods swings were terrible so was relieved to know that it wouldn't be the case with menopur. Is it just me? thanks

angelfire Wed 09-Jun-10 18:01:06

crikey no. Menopur is the pits. If you are doing IVF you can't even get drunk to take your mind off it!
Good luck though
Hope it leads to baby/babies!!

jenncricket Sat 09-Jul-11 14:29:30

"Menopur is the pits. If you are doing IVF you can't even get drunk to take your mind off it! "

thank you for the laugh! It was just what I needed! smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: