Talk

Advanced search

I could be pregnant

(3 Posts)
malinki Mon 01-Aug-05 07:55:28

Hi, haven't been around in nearly a year. Currently been having sub-fertility treatment at LGI in Leeds. Being on Metformin for the past 6 months and lost just over 1 stone without even trying. Now on 1st cycle of clomid had ultrasounds on days 10, 14, 16, 18 & 20 and they told me that due to the thickness of the lining of my womb, I ovulated for the 1st time in nearly 5 years on day 19, lucky for us, we had sex on days 14, 16, 18 & 19 (couldn't resist), so had a big smile on my face when I went for scan on day 20.
The thing is I am an old dog at this, had daughter 5 years ago on Metformin, Clomid, Synarel nasal spray and various Lap & Dyes and Ovarian drilling.
Its the waiting I'm not good at, sure I have back ache, dark circles under my eyes and every time I cough or sneeze I go to the loo, expecting to have started, I'm due on Wednesday to start cycle again, but I can't sleep, I'm horrible to live with, worse than ever before DH is thinking he might move into spare room, I'm sarcastic all the time and I don't want DH within a mile of me. HELP!!!
Also been having bad dreams about babies the last 3/4 nights and I don't know if this is mind games with me thinking so much about it. Yesterday went on a bike ride, and we stopped on the way home for an ice-cream, my nipples felt like someone was burning off the ends, my husband said that he thought that it might be friction on my nipples from my bra, I am tired and for some strange reason, feel the cold alot more this week than ever before, maybe its me, but I feel awful, no sickness but you know when you want to burp (sorry I am a lady) and you can't, I feel like that, like a full feeling.

malinki Mon 01-Aug-05 08:04:59

Sorry I forgot to mention I am a PCOS sufferer, they found it 10 years ago, so hopefully having had 1 child already, may bring hope to those desp ttc!!, also suffered with endometriosis and a blocked tube. I think that was all, oh and I was 17 stone as well, now 14.5 stone and tits still hurting this morning, not aching, hurting!!!

Toothache Mon 01-Aug-05 08:20:51

Morning Malinki, I really hope you are. When can you test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now