Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fertility friend says I've ovulated....

(11 Posts)
jamiesam Sat 30-Jul-05 23:03:45

Can't keep this to myself any longer. Haven't had a sensible cycle since periods started again 15 months ago after ds2. Recently started ttc, although I don't truly believe I'm ov with cycles I have. Yet ff detects ov?? I know it's not going to be entirely reliable. But I'm so excited. Dh and I were bd like mad before, during and after ov date !! (Poor lamb is worn out and so relieved that he's away on stag night this w/e). Can't test before Friday, I'm going to be impossible to live with (no change there then )

MrsGordonRamsay Sat 30-Jul-05 23:05:15

WTH

Is a fertility friend ??

jamiesam Sat 30-Jul-05 23:12:01

Presume that's what the hell? Go straight to f**k myself.

Sorry, terminal lurker, seen recommendations of www.fertilityfriend (etc) on conception. It's like a piece of graph paper on the computer AND it attempts to detect when you ov. I was just going to print it off and take it to my infertility appt in Sept, but now I'm wondering if I'll need to...(cup definitely half full today...)

MrsGordonRamsay Sat 30-Jul-05 23:14:06

WTH is indeed what the hell

but what is the reference to go straight to F**K myself ??

misdee Sat 30-Jul-05 23:15:05

think she means she'd say WTF not WTH

jamiesam Sat 30-Jul-05 23:16:50

thanks misdee, sorry Gordon (thought you'd be more familiar with swearing...)

MrsGordonRamsay Sat 30-Jul-05 23:16:56

ah right

Ok I am off to bed, no bonking for me tonight.

misdee Sat 30-Jul-05 23:18:14

imaginary bonking?

MrsGordonRamsay Sat 30-Jul-05 23:20:50

Will have to be very imaginary, he is asleep in front of the football.

bosch Sun 31-Jul-05 00:27:24

What happened to my feelgood thread

Still, fertility friend says that due date would be 18 April - shall go to bed and pretend I'm pg .

jamiesam Sun 31-Jul-05 00:29:50

Oops, wrong name!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now