Talk

Advanced search

ttc implantation bleed?????????

(12 Posts)
liandme Sun 17-Jul-05 22:36:53

me and dp have been ttc for just over 1 year, yesterday night i had a little bleed b4 bed, i am not due for 2 more weeks does this sound like implantation bleed or something else have everything crossed but know that it may be nothing

Moomin Sun 17-Jul-05 22:41:00

sorry to hear it's taking a little while, liandme. It can be very stressful can't it? Sorry, unlikely to be an implantation bleed at this time of the month, assuming you've got a 'normal' cycle. two weeks before you are due on (on a 28-ish day cycle) is actually the time the egg will be being released in most women - your most fertile time. Stranger things have happened though, as I'm sure some people will tell you but I wouldn't raise your hopes. I'd get back down to business instead and make the most of your fertile time! Good luck x

liandme Sun 17-Jul-05 22:43:35

i have a 35 day cycle so maybe it was just my bodys way of haing a laugh never mind i have waited this long a little longer wont make a difference

Moomin Sun 17-Jul-05 22:46:40

yeah, know how you feel. Got fed up in the end of my body displaying so-called 'pregnancy symptoms' nearly every bloody month when i was ttc! Are you monitoring your ovulation at all? Have you had any prelim tests now it's been a year? How old are you? Sorry for all the questions!

hunkermunker Sun 17-Jul-05 22:47:49

It absolutely could be an implantation bleed - it's a bit of a myth that everyone ovulates two weeks before your period is due.

Fingers crossed xxxxxx

liandme Sun 17-Jul-05 22:50:52

i am 25 and dp is 40 we have had seman test and blood test, am getting fed up with trying now, i have a dd who i fell preg with straight away but dp has no kids only sd from xw.i too have so called preg symptoms every month and dp gets his hopes up only for me to shatter them

Moomin Sun 17-Jul-05 22:54:13

Told you someone would be able to contradict me! Did you find out from your blood test when you ovulated?

liandme Sun 17-Jul-05 22:58:24

went to doctors b4 blood test and she said every 3rd week of 5 week cycle we have tried doing it by the liquid method cos i kept forgetting bout thermonitor

Moomin Sun 17-Jul-05 23:03:35

by liquid method, do you mean monitoring your cervical mucus? Sorry to be dumb - just never heard of that before.

I'm sorry you're getting down about it all. It can be soul-destroying. But I'm a firm believer that stress is a major factor to not conceiving. If there's anything you can do to lessen the pressure you and dp are putting on yourselves every month, then I'd definitely try it.

liandme Sun 17-Jul-05 23:07:05

yep cervical mucus couldnt remember what it was called.
dp is pretty laid back about everything but i find it hard i am ok for 4 weeks of my cycle hen the last week i cross everything and hope for the best we even went on holiday to chill out if it happens it happens bt i aint holding my breath

Moomin Sun 17-Jul-05 23:11:27

You might find this thread interesting if you haven't seen it already.
All the best x

liandme Mon 18-Jul-05 11:14:24

i have decided to wait til i am due and see what happens fingers crossed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now