Talk

Advanced search

Early detection tests......which ones are best ??

(7 Posts)
nutcracker Sun 17-Jul-05 21:49:01

Just that really.

nannyjo Sun 17-Jul-05 21:50:37

thers a new one out that you can test three days after intercourse i think, is it first response??? not very helpful i know, ask at your local chemist.

nutcracker Sun 17-Jul-05 22:05:40

Thankyou, will look for that one.

maddyd Mon 18-Jul-05 08:11:43

3 days after intercourse. BEWARE if you havnt ovulated yet or if no implantation which is highly likley. Theres no way you can get a pos 3 days after intercourse.

You can however get a pos 3 days after ov but not with the shop brands. E bay sell them but still be careful as i had a false posotive with these. The evap line can come up quickly or you can get a pos and not implant but have a late period.

maddyd Mon 18-Jul-05 08:13:47

First response is the one were you can test 4 days before your af is due. When is yours due roughly Nutty

nutcracker Mon 18-Jul-05 11:14:10

Erm 27th i think Maddyd.

Anyway have decided not to test unless my period is at least a week late.

Am only thinking I might be because I keep getting waves of nausea and feeling dizzy, but i sometimes get that in the run up to af too. Something just feels a bit odd.

Mojomummy Mon 18-Jul-05 13:33:04

Hi, I bought some off ebay from simplyfertility, not sure any good. They wer for last month. This month bought

3 x Pro 'ULTRA EARLY' Pregnancy 10miu Test / Tests Kit

they cost £2.69 incl P&P. They are accon (sp?) make. They worked, albeit a pale line of day period was due.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now