Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Empty arms - website about the experience of infertility

(8 Posts)
bran Sat 16-Jul-05 20:06:15

This link\{http://www.vocalicious.com/emptyarms/empty_armsmod.html\link} was posted on an adoption message board that I use as a good explaination for friends and family of what it feels like to be infertile. I found it very moving and although not exactly the same as my experience a lot of it was pretty close. Especially the name, I did have years of feeling that there was something missing from my arms, in the same way as my shoulder feels unusually light if I go out without my handbag.

bran Sat 16-Jul-05 20:10:13

I think that link doesn't work because of the underscores being interpreted as an underline command. Basically the first emptyarms should be empty_arms, and armsmod should be arms_mod. I'm afraid you'll have to do it long hand.

munz Sun 17-Jul-05 14:16:49

here u go

bran Sun 17-Jul-05 14:18:41

Cheers munz - how did you do that? I tried twice.

munz Sun 17-Jul-05 14:22:28

I only did the first bit of the link, it's so true thou isn't it, we just had the palimery infertility tests but thankfully i've got PG on my own after a month off TTC, but my poor friend looks like she may have PCOS, and that's exactly how she feels.

Janh Sun 17-Jul-05 14:24:50

You put your first "link" before your "\", bran, which is why it turned your _ into an underline, it didn't realise it was a link

bran Sun 17-Jul-05 14:25:58

Ahhh, thanks, you wouldn't guess that I've been doing successful links for months, would you?

Janh Sun 17-Jul-05 14:31:56

Yep, I know, I do it too, always when I haven't previewed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now