Talk

Advanced search

How soon can you test to see if you are pregnant ?

(7 Posts)
Mojomummy Fri 08-Jul-05 17:01:04

'fertile' time was around 29th June, so can anyone suggest the most accurate date to test & which test to use ?

Or should I wait.........? : - (

marne Fri 08-Jul-05 17:33:18

just bought a test and it says you can test 10 days after ovulation, ive got too wait a few days, its hard trying to wait, good luck mojo, fingers crossed for you.

charleepeters Fri 08-Jul-05 17:35:01

im in the same boat - just remember if you test before you due on you stll may get a neg even if you are pg as you may not have enough hormone in your wee yet - good luck

marne Fri 08-Jul-05 17:41:41

think its best too test when you are at least a day late.

Mojomummy Fri 08-Jul-05 18:55:05

Hi, thanks for your advice & good wishes - which test tells you 10 days afterwards ?

I bought some cheap ones from e-bay but can't find them, don't want to buy anymore & desperate to know !

anchovies Fri 08-Jul-05 19:15:15

I tested 10 days after ov (first response) and got a +ve (four days before af was due) Not recommended though cos it may be too early to be reliable either way. May be a bit early yet. Good luck for when you cave in and test though!

munz Sun 10-Jul-05 13:09:50

I tested 11 days after with a normal cheapy test and was + then did two CB ones also +. + graduallty got darker as week went on. (my LP is only 13 days thou)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now