Advanced search

where is best place to get ovalating kits

(14 Posts)
trace2 Tue 05-Jul-05 11:10:42

where can i get good ovalting kits, and how much are there,

trace2 Tue 05-Jul-05 11:17:56

bump

Donbean Tue 05-Jul-05 11:22:38

Sorry, i just looked on the conception threads and found nothing on ovulation kits, sorry for dud advice trace, i will bump this up for you.
BTW, have you tried to google boots website and see what they have to offer?

beatie Tue 05-Jul-05 11:26:15

Do you mean the test which you wee on to let you know when you're ovulating? I used to get mine from a website. Can't remember which but if you type ovulation predictor test into google, I'm sure you'll get loads come up. They were reasonably priced and delivered discreetly, the next day.

I used to cut the strip in half length-ways to double the amount I could use

trace2 Tue 05-Jul-05 11:28:03

thanks will try that,

anchovies Tue 05-Jul-05 11:44:37

Buy one get one half price on all boots ov kits and pg tests. Worked alright for me, tried the ov kits for the first time a couple of months ago and am now 6 weeks pg!

Amandeep Wed 17-Aug-05 13:43:47

do you know which is the best one to use? there are so many on the market?

munz Wed 17-Aug-05 13:45:10

try simply fertility.com, they also have an ebay web site.

spub Wed 17-Aug-05 13:48:50

Clearblue digital are good. Around £20 for 7 stix but very easy to use and you get a smiley face when you ovulate!

ionaming Wed 17-Aug-05 18:34:30

Hiya, I bought my last batch off ebay this seller here . I paid £11.40 (inc. P&P) for 15 cassette type tests. Have found the cassette type tests more accurate than the little cardboard strip ones, but they cost a bit more. I never really got a positive result from the cardboard ones, but have got a great positive today on the cassette one . They also do the midstream ones. HTH, Iona x

Amandeep Thu 18-Aug-05 13:23:41

I have seen the clearblue in boots - does it tell you the day you ovulate? I can seem to figure out which day i ovulate. I get paing for three days but i really don't know which day i ovulate. I have tried taking my temp and checked the discharge - been told should be sticky like egg white but can't seem to pinpoint it - PLEASE HELP!

spub Thu 18-Aug-05 19:25:42

Yes, it gves you a smiley face on the first day you get the hormone surge that signals fertility- you then have a 48 hr window when you are at your most fertile.
HTH

Nemo1977 Thu 18-Aug-05 19:45:39

I used clearblue digi few months ago...one month and got pg that month so now 23wks pg. I also ahve 5 other people I know who caught on using them the first month so while expensive they produced wanted results.

jane313 Thu 18-Aug-05 20:07:22

I got some cheap ones off ebay. will let you know if they help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now