Talk

Advanced search

Amelied & Guineamango...

(3 Posts)
Alibobster Sun 08-Nov-09 19:55:29

Was just thinking of you guys and wondered how you were doing - Ali x

amelied Mon 09-Nov-09 11:45:34

Hi Ali

Im fine thanks, thank you for thinking of me - How are you doing?

After my sixth and last lot of Clomid this month and no joy we are off to the IVF Clinic for an appointment in December with treatment starting in January.

A mixture of sadness that it has come to this and happiness that hopefully something could happen.

Any good news your end??
x

Alibobster Mon 09-Nov-09 21:46:30

Hi Amelied

I'm doing ok thanks - still nothing on the baby front though - Now in the frustrating 2ww and sypmtom spotting like mad!
I am really sorry to hear that the Clomid didn't work and I pray that the IVF will have a good outcome; I'm sure it must be a rollercoaster of emotions for you, a mixture of sadness and happiness as you say, but you sound like a really strong person and I know you'll do wonderfully. My friend went through IVF after years of trying, she was successful on her first attempt and her wee boy is now four months. I really really hope the same luck bestows you. Please let me know how things go and look after yourself - Ali xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now