Talk

Advanced search

<calls out> BUCKY? I want to say thank you very very much :)

(5 Posts)
nomoremagnolia Mon 02-Nov-09 19:27:14

Hi Bucky - Hope you're still around (well actually I hope you've graduated but that you still see this )

I just wanted to say a great big thank you for telling me about the PCTs who had changed their IVF funding criteria - thanks to you DH and I are going to get two more IVF cycles funded by our PCT

I'm so happy and it's all down to you - so I want to say a massive

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Caitni Tue 03-Nov-09 21:20:25

Nomore great news about funding! Wishing you the very best of luck (so that you don't need both of those cycles wink).

xxBuckyxx Wed 04-Nov-09 12:23:35

Aw, that is great NoMore, wishing you the best of luck and success.

I've just finished downregging, start stimming tomorrow so lets hope we both get the babies we deserve.

gringrin...that really is fab. xx

nomoremagnolia Thu 05-Nov-09 19:14:30

Ooh that's exciting Bucky Best of luck! How are you finding it? Hope you're not feeling too bad on the drugs. I'm actually looking forward to doing IVF again.
Let me know how you get on, I'm usually on the 'Miracle of Speedy Labours' thread

xxBuckyxx Sat 07-Nov-09 10:18:43

Well the effects of the drugs are neglible at the moment but I HATE the injections. Specifically the Buserelin. The Gonal F is not too bad, but the Buserelin STINGS like nothing known to man. Like being stung on the leg by a massive wasp every morning. I, however seem to be the only person to suffer this affliction. hmm. That said, I am trying to involve DP by getting him to do the jabs, but when I do it myself it doesn't hurt half as much hmm.

Caitni said I should be drinking loads of water with stimming, but I barely drink a cup of tea....spose I should get the water bottle out shock.

Let me know when you are starting again NoMore it would be good to keep in touch.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now