Talk

Advanced search

Bleeding inbetween period...TTC??? Help

(18 Posts)
PlantASeedWatchItGrow Wed 28-Oct-09 21:49:30

I'm on day16 (I think) and have just had a bit of blood when I wiped.

I have NEVER had this before. My periods are between 37-40 days normally and I don't think I ovulated until yesterday. Had sex the night before, so I'm sure it can't be implantation bleed.....can it?

I really don't know what to think? I've never bleed before inbetween periods.

Does anyone know what it could be? I'm not sure about implantation bleeding, but was sure it was about 9 days after conception, is this right?

Oh......TTC is too hard! Rollercoaster of hopeful moments.....

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Wed 28-Oct-09 22:01:13

Anyone????

Please smile

BoysAreLikeDogs Wed 28-Oct-09 22:23:20

gosh it's been a LOMG time since I was ttc; can't remember blush

bumping for you

BoysAreLikeDogs Wed 28-Oct-09 22:23:50

LONG obv

blush at hideous typo

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Wed 28-Oct-09 22:25:06

Ha

Thanks

grin

PoppyIsApain Wed 28-Oct-09 22:25:44

I have no helpful advice, but wanted to say good luck, iam TTC at the moment and cant work out when to do it IYKWIM, it is hardsmile

pushmeghoulyou Wed 28-Oct-09 22:26:37

I sometimes get a bit of blood after sex - think it's from my cervix - nothing sinister though.

I didn't get implantation bleeding until after I missed a period, but not sure if that's always the case/ Would have thought 2 days after sex was a bit too soon tbh.

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Wed 28-Oct-09 22:35:15

Oh dear god....I've just been and googled it (I know, I know) and now have read up on ovulation bleeding?? WTF!

I'm sure its all there just to test us! So maybe this is ovulation bleeding??

Don't think it could be from sex two nights ago? (but what do I know eh!) grin

Thanks for the replys

poppy you should join our August TTC bus, theres only a few at the moment, not as full as the July bus. smile

TimothyTigerTuppennyTail Wed 28-Oct-09 22:40:30

If there's a chance it could be ovulation bleeding and you're TTC...

GET OFF MUMSNET!!!!!!!!

You have more important things to be doing.

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Wed 28-Oct-09 22:45:20

Well TimothyTiger I was going to post that at the bottom of my last message, then thought.....these lovely ladies do not want to know that wink

But the DP is watching a program, this is MN time....later is TTC time. grin

But thank you for your wise advise smile

Please wish me luck for tonight wink grin

PoppyIsApain Wed 28-Oct-09 22:48:26

Ok, thanks plantaseed, please can you link me to the thread as im not sure which one it is smile

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Wed 28-Oct-09 22:52:41

August Bus

At least talking to others helps and were all in the same boat....(well bus...) grin

rehtse Fri 30-Oct-09 13:54:19

Mid cycle bleeding can be a sign of endometrial polyps. Go to your GP describe your symtoms and the fact that you're TTC and have a scan to have a look. Polyps frequently don't show up on the trans abdominal scan but can be seen with a vaginal scan - not as grim as it sounds. Good luck with everything

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Fri 30-Oct-09 15:18:23

Thanks rehtse what are endometrial polyps?

Had vaginal scans with my DD wink there not as bad as they sound!

rehtse Fri 30-Oct-09 16:15:48

I'm not a doctor, but my understanding is that they are usually benign growths of the tissue lining, so either the uterus or the cervix, symptoms can be mid cycle bleeding and heavy clotty periods.

chamoiscreased Fri 30-Oct-09 19:23:57

I had bleeding on days 16/17 or 17/18 of my last cycle, can't remember now, and got pg at that time. So get off mumsnet and get to work just in case wink

PlantASeedWatchItGrow Fri 30-Oct-09 19:28:12

Gah!

I'm hoping that chamo is right! grin

Did you ever have bleeding mid cycle before chamo, or was this the first time?

<clutching at straws>

Oh Congratulations!! grin

chamoiscreased Sat 31-Oct-09 13:20:39

Nope, never, was the first time. Have got pg before without ovulation bleed, no idea why it happened that time. And thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now