Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Two tests one line fainter than other

(8 Posts)
gemitygem Wed 28-Oct-09 12:10:13

Did a test last night about 7pm and positive. As it was a two pack, couldn't help doing the other one this morning at 7am. Very much positive again, but the line is slightly lighter than last nights.

Could this be because I had drunk a cup of tea and a glass of water this morning before doing it, or because the other one has already been left all night to go darker.

Or should I just stop worrying and be pleased I have two positive tests!

Had a missed miscarrage last year, so think I am going to be worried this time, hoping that everything is ok.

gemitygem Wed 28-Oct-09 12:14:44

bump

anniemac Wed 28-Oct-09 12:40:59

Message withdrawn

mangosTrickyrice Wed 28-Oct-09 12:42:45

Congratulations! best of luck with your pregnancy grin

gemitygem Wed 28-Oct-09 13:43:04

Thanks guys, im probably worrying too much!! Here goes the next 8 months of worry hey.

Should I not buy any more tests to annalise then??

anniemac Wed 28-Oct-09 13:58:37

Message withdrawn

bridgetsbf Thu 29-Oct-09 11:27:46

I did a clearblue and a FR last year and the fr with the two lines one was a bit lighter and the clearblue the middle line was a lot lighter and i have a beautiful little man now. Good luck xxx

charzie Sun 01-Nov-09 13:59:49

congratulations!!! good luck X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: