Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant?? I'm going out of my mind!!

(3 Posts)
MrsRobertson Tue 27-Oct-09 19:06:31

Feel like I'm going out of my mind, I'm on day 36 of my cycle and still no sign of AF!!

I had my coil out earlier this month (the copper one not a mirena - so my periods have always been pretty regular with it) and even though I thought it was past my ovulation (about day 20 of my cycle) we still had a few attempts!!

My cycle is usually 28-31 days, with one incidence of being 35 days about 5 months ago. I tried a test on day 33 - BFN.

So I waited and did another one today (day 36) and again - BFN!!

I'm thinking of making a doctors appt on Thursday if there's still no sign, I haven't even got the usual sore boobs that I get right before AF.

Been feeling a bit nauseous yesterday and today but I'm not sure if it's just psychological and I'm trying to look for 'signs'!!

Anyone else had this? Could I be pregnant?

weegem Tue 27-Oct-09 19:52:16

hi, I had my merina coil taken out end of aug, and had two cycles 30days long. I used an ovulation kit and we performed the act on surge days. Since I have had all the usual signs of being pregnant but they stopped when I did a test 4 days before my period, I'm now 2days over my period and I am insanly trying to hold off for the 19days after conseption that the test surgested, but it is driving me mad. I think your right to get checked with the gp, they might be able to do a blood test.

lucybrad Wed 28-Oct-09 09:17:34

tbh i think that the coils mess with your cycle, because first month without mirena was standard, but this month I have had no usual ov signs and no positive opks sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now