Talk

Advanced search

Right a week late, heaps of BFN and 3 inconclusive possible BFP's so am I???

(11 Posts)
IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Sun 25-Oct-09 09:50:03

Period is 5-8 days late (cucles a bit variable in length by a few days)
HAve tested using First Response -silly of me I have 2 dc's and never had a BFP from one of those- and Clear blue digital again used these when I knew I was pg with ds and still never got a BFP.

Have used cheap pound shop tests and got a very very very faint line but i'm bot sure i'm just convincing myself it's there and also got what I think is a faint positive from a boots own brand.

The thing is I would have thought that 5-8 days late I would have got a stronger positive than that.

Oh and poundshop ones gave me a total negative 3 days ago.

Help what do I do? What tests should I but now to try?

ShowOfHands Sun 25-Oct-09 09:52:55

Order some cheap ones from ebay like these. Nothing wrong with them, reliable, early detection and plenty of them for daily testing if you're of that persuasion.

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Sun 25-Oct-09 09:57:56

That is the ones I got from pundland and that I am convincing myself I seen a very x a million faint line on.
Aaarrgghhh.
The thing is I never feel pregnant at this stage (if I am actually pregnant) anyway so cannot even symptom spot just now.

I wonder if a boots own digital will be more conclusive as I got my first possible BFP from one of them yesterday.

ShowOfHands Sun 25-Oct-09 10:06:39

My faint line is building a tower in the corner and singing When Santa Got Stuck Up The Chimney... A line is a line. It's really about how much money you want to devote to peeing on a stick.

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Sun 25-Oct-09 10:49:46

I have spent a stupid amount of money to pee on sticks.
I just think i'm convincing myself it'e there IYKWIM think I will leave it a few days and try again....if I can last that long.

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Sun 25-Oct-09 14:34:56

Erm okay didn't last hours never mind a few days.
Had to go to the shops and took a detour past boots for the own brand digital and got... BFP I am both grin and shock we barely managed to stay awake long enough at nights this month but I am guessing I am having dh's cousins honeymoon baby hmm we never had the dc's at their wedding at the beginning of the month and stayed in a hotel and made the most of it.

Haven't told DH yer think i'll wait until he asks if I tested again yet.

MonstrousMuser Sun 25-Oct-09 14:40:43

Yay! Fantastic news.

ShowOfHands Sun 25-Oct-09 15:06:58

How on earth will you wait 9 months for a baby? wink grin

We know what you've been up to...

Well done.

IneedacleanerIamalazyslattern Sun 25-Oct-09 16:02:37

grin I know i'll be unbearable won't I?

I actually feel nervous now is that normal? Never felt nervous with the first 2.

memorylapse Sun 25-Oct-09 16:08:09

Congratulationsgrin..I had the same thing with DS2..I did every preg test unfer the sun and each time was a BFn despite being nearly a week late..then I got the faintest of faint lines on a clearblue..I actually had to hold it up to the window!! But that faint line is now 8 years oldgrin

lucybrad Sun 25-Oct-09 17:20:58

i had twins and was a week late, and my line was very faint on a pound shop one and okish on a clear blue.

friend did not get BFP for weeks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now