Talk

Advanced search

please please give me advise!

(7 Posts)
em22 Fri 23-Oct-09 13:37:55

Hi Everyone, im new on here so please if anyone has experienced this please give me some advise as im soooo stressed out! I have a 4 year old son and am desperate for another baby. I miscarried back in june at 6 weeks but then since then have had pretty regular periods always coming between 25-27 days. well I was due on yesterday so am now on day 29. I took a hpt yesterday and this afternoon but both were negative . my nipples are sore and been feeling a little sick. I have had a little bit of brown discharge today but dont know weather I have to rule it out that im pregnant or if there is still hope? thanks in advance for your advise xx

CurlyCasper Fri 23-Oct-09 16:44:22

Think you'll just have to wait and see. If you are PG your test will show it eventually (some people don't get enough HCG until a week or more past missed period) and if you're not your body will tell you eventually.

You say you are new - why not hop over to one of the threads with lots of members going through exactly the same thing and lending each other support? If you were to get a positive this month you'd be due in July, so try the July bus for a start smile

em22 Fri 23-Oct-09 23:31:28

thanks so much for your reply curlycasper, will just have to wait it out...just so confused, never been late, only early and i even used a first response so would have thought this would have been accurate, been having lower back ache and nausea all day for the past few days, its driving me insane. will let ya know how i get on. x

CurlyCasper Sat 24-Oct-09 08:43:05

Unfortunately it's far from an exact science. The stress of trying seems to be enough to mess many women's cycles up. Wait another week (I know it's a long time) to test and take it from there, if you can. Meanwhile, as I said, the other boards are a great outlet for whinging sharing!

em22 Sat 24-Oct-09 14:53:46

well, feeling really sick today but dont know if its my mind playing tricks on me. still no period so now 2 days late. am fighting the urge to take the 2nd first response test as had some brown discharge yesterday and today and wondered if this could be implantation bleeding? heard that hcg levels are low until that happens, will keep ya posted. x

em22 Mon 26-Oct-09 21:09:34

now nearly 5 days late and no sign of af coming....getting so stressed out with this, partner doesnt want me to retest until sunday so i will be 10 days late but keep thinking I may get a positive before that. hope your ok x

Meita Thu 29-Oct-09 18:14:17

Hi em,
I remember you from the miscarriage thread - we missed you!

Am glad to hear that things have sorted themselves out regarding your periods.

Any news now? You'd be 7 days late... would be great if you had a BFP!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now