Talk

Advanced search

What is the earliest to test?

(6 Posts)
HadALittleAccident Wed 14-Oct-09 08:58:45

I know when I ovulated. I also know we had a bit of sex then. I will explode into a million pieces if I don't know one way or the other.
Which test can I use earliest? And how long post conception/ovulation does it have to be?

pippel Wed 14-Oct-09 09:01:19

first response is 6 days before af is due but it gets more accurate the closer to af you are

lucybrad Wed 14-Oct-09 09:33:37

and they are two for one in boots

womblemeister Wed 14-Oct-09 10:23:55

I couldn't wait either, just done a first response, was sure I felt implantation cramping on monday p.m. It was BFN. Am going to wait a few days and test again.

yada Wed 14-Oct-09 13:21:30

i started a thread here yesterday after buying a first responce and noticing that it no longer said it was for use before your af was due.

someone gave me a good tip about the superdrug ones.

helenlouisey Wed 14-Oct-09 18:59:02

Well I had a small implantation bleed 8 DPO and got a very faint BFP 10 DPO using an interent cheapie, by 13 DPO it was a very strong positive used Tesco own brand that time as ran out of internet cheapies. I think it all depends how sensitive the test you use is and also when implantation takes place.

Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now