Talk

Advanced search

i took some folic acid and am SHITTING it now!

(8 Posts)
thesecondcoming Mon 12-Oct-09 20:19:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

boodleboot Mon 12-Oct-09 21:44:32

totally get where you are coming from. DH and i have sadly had a MMC in april this year which was mega gutting as would have been our first together {we have three from previous relationships, me a DD and DS and him a DD}. Totally thrilled to have one together but so far not to be....we just recently had a tubal ectopic which has left me MEGA MEGA gutted and one-tubed and in a total dilemma over whether to try again...

we have said that possibly we will after christmas TTC again....tentatively, maybe, there is a slim chance....you get my drift ha ha. Clearly terrified something awful will happen.......it has been a very traumatic year yet strangely life affirming at the same time.

BUT like you i have started to have all those projections about what life would be like potentially....DSD is nearly thirteen DD is nearly eleven and DS five so really this new one will be out on a limb on its own....we are financially comfortable to have treats at mo but new baby with childcare costs would wipe out any extra cash and make us breadline....i have chance of good progression in local goverment not that DS is at school.....i am in reasonable shape and could look hot with not toooo much effort BUT another baby may totally crucify that....i don't do pregnancy attractively nor for a couple of years after either it has been with DS....aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh

.....BUT then something amazing happened when i held my friends five day old daughter in my arms on sunday and realised, i owe it to the baby that has tried and failed twice this year to be be born, to give another chance for her to be born.....then i felt a sense of peace...how can a new life ever be a bad idea if it has parents to love it and nuture it.....?

do you feel anymore chilled out?

nattiecake Tue 13-Oct-09 22:58:11

thats beautiful :")

Loujalou Wed 14-Oct-09 09:21:59

That is really lovely!

thesecondcoming Wed 14-Oct-09 14:01:19

nattiecake Thu 15-Oct-09 00:15:26

yup, no harm in being prepared

Maitri Thu 15-Oct-09 11:31:01

This is so FUNNY!! I have only just got back from the doctor's where I've had my coil removed this morning and went via the supermarket to buy some folic acid. I'm feeling exactly the same way... Ds is 13 and is normally relaxed and good natured but has said that he'll move out if there's another baby and dd is 5 and is extremely excited about the prospect of a younger sibling. As for me, I swing between the two extremes: peaceful and anxious. Aaaargh... have also taken my first tablet of folic acid and seem to be having some kind of hyperventilation moment!!

thesecondcoming Thu 15-Oct-09 14:49:11

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now