Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

can any conception experts help me?

(7 Posts)
yada Sat 10-Oct-09 18:51:13

i had my last period roughly wed 23rd sept, i came of the pill the week before and only took two new ones out the new packet (roughly the same time my period started) and did not take anymore.

have been having unproted sex with dh all month (i take it my fertile days would have roughly been wed just passed) and last night/this morning i have had some light spotting of blood, nothing heavy and its more pinky coloures rather than red and not enough to need a pad or anything (sorry if this is all tmi)

could there be any chance this was an implantation bleed or is it more likley to be my body getting confused about the two pills i took a couple of weeks ago and i am due a early period?

yada Sat 10-Oct-09 19:29:17

bump

yada Sat 10-Oct-09 20:36:07

anyone?

onefunkymama Sat 10-Oct-09 20:45:48

I had this and was pregnant- the only way to be sure is to take a test. Good luck

yada Sat 10-Oct-09 21:26:57

i'm not due my af for about 10 days though so its to early to test.

does a implantation bleed happen this far before the af is due?

givecarrotsachance Sat 10-Oct-09 22:21:55

I had this too. Thought I was starting AF but it turned out it must have been an implantation bleed (unavoidable proof some 8 1/2 months later) grin

So yes, it's possible it's an implantation bleed, but any reason why you don't POAS and see? [smile}

yada Sun 11-Oct-09 13:11:00

its to early to take a test, its only been about 18 days since my last af so i would think another week before i can do a first responce.

i feel a bit crampy today though so think my body might be confused after me starting the other pill packet but only taking a few, spotting has stopped though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now