Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So... I had sex on 2 of my most fertile days, according to the MN ovulation calculator...

(9 Posts)
AShotInTheDark Sat 10-Oct-09 10:28:00

how likely is it do you think for me to be pregnant?

shonaspurtle Sat 10-Oct-09 10:30:11

I think it's meant to be a 20% chance in a couple with normal fertility.

AShotInTheDark Sat 10-Oct-09 10:34:34

Is that all? Are MN liable?

shonaspurtle Sat 10-Oct-09 10:58:30

lol

do you think there should be a disclaimer?

"shagging on the purple days is a suggestion. Results may differ from those advertised"

TishTosh21 Sat 10-Oct-09 11:10:19

I read it was 25% chance for couples in their 20s, then goes down the older you get.
Obv diet and health can affect it.

hoops997 Sat 10-Oct-09 20:34:57

I did the MN ovulation predictor and dragged DP kicking and screaming to the bedroom seduced DP on the days it said and here I am 15 weeks along grin

AShotInTheDark Sun 11-Oct-09 21:26:06

grin i think it would be a very good idea shonaspurtle.

hoops- congratulations! We've had sex on the purple days and it's only a matter of waiting now. Tis reassuring to know that it worked for you!

I do wish that there was a test sensitive enough to know whether you are pregnant 1 day after conception!

hoops997 Sun 11-Oct-09 21:47:01

thanks, everything crossed for you, my first sympton was big boobies grin

GwarchodwrPlant Sun 11-Oct-09 21:56:36

I've been trying desperately to feel pregnant, I'm convinced I've been feeling dizzy, tired, tingly gums and moody but it's only at the most 5 days post conception (if it has happened at all) but I don't think I would get big boobs as I am breast-feeding!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now