Talk

Advanced search

any good conception books out there

(5 Posts)
taytotayto Thu 08-Oct-09 21:29:14

can anyone recommend a good book to read on conception and ttc? (PCOS especially)
thanks

selebi Sat 17-Oct-09 20:46:45

Zita West has a good book on trying to conceive and I also used a meditation cd ' Getting pregnant' which I bought on ebay was really good.

AttilaTheMeerkat Sat 17-Oct-09 21:32:47

Collette Harris to name but one author has written several books about PCOS. You may want to have a look at her writings.

woodforthetrees Sat 17-Oct-09 21:52:10

Take control of your fertility Toni Weschler ? I found this a really interesting book and helpful in ttc. Not sure about the pcos angle but hopefully there are some ladies out there who can advise. I found this useful in learning about my cycles, temperature charting, things to look out for indicating fertile times of the month.

CaffeinatedKath Mon 19-Oct-09 09:44:25

I agree, I think Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler is really good. It also makes you feel much more in control becaue you understand your body and your cycle much better.

I think you might find it useful from the point of PCOS because (if I understand correctly) your cycles are likely to be quite irregular, and TCOYF will help you intepret when you are likely to be fertile.

I also read a Zita West book - 10Steps to Maximise your Fertiliy which was a good introduction, but didn't give nearly as much detail as TCOYF

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now