Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

help me find a thread pleaseeee

(11 Posts)
bubbly1973 Thu 09-Jun-05 20:17:38

i been looking for over an hour now and i cannot find the thread where a lady came on here saying about a herb that her dh took and she got pregnant after 3 months,

then her dh told his friend about it, he took it and she got pregnant too

apparently it dont taste so nice, i think it was something Pom c????? pomy???? or something like that

have been telling a friend about it, and now cant find the damn thread that said about it

bubbly1973 Thu 09-Jun-05 20:18:16

i should add that this lady came on here recently, probably in the last month if not earlier...hope someone can find it for me

morningpaper Thu 09-Jun-05 20:19:54

I want the thread where we see WWB in a naked calendar. I've always missed that....

WigWamBam Thu 09-Jun-05 20:21:27

Herb thread

JoolsToo Thu 09-Jun-05 20:21:28

I can direct you to that she shown just the other day! hang on!

bubbly1973 Thu 09-Jun-05 20:21:39

ah yeh i remember that thread, i saw her, she posted the link....or are you talking about somethng else

JoolsToo Thu 09-Jun-05 20:22:21

wiggys calendar

assumedname Thu 09-Jun-05 20:23:27

Is it the one with Agnus Castus?
27th July 4.37 pm.

bubbly1973 Thu 09-Jun-05 20:23:27

oh my god, wwb, your a genius!! how the hell did you figure it out, i searched the words 'vile' 'friend' 'sperm'

thanks so much, thats the one i wanted

thank you everyone else, i didnt realise i would get such a quick response, your all so kind and helpful

WigWamBam Thu 09-Jun-05 20:24:21

I searched herb and dh, it came up with a few choices and this was the one that looked about right.

You can put it down to my genius, if you like

bubbly1973 Thu 09-Jun-05 20:28:37

wwb, your are a genius, after seeing the word 'saw pollmetto' i put that into search and found the one that she recently did

your still a genius though, and which such lovely jugs too

this was the recent thread

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: