Talk

Advanced search

ov predictor or cm changes

(3 Posts)
dcb Sat 03-Oct-09 09:38:51

just wondering what you thought the best indicator was for impending ovulation out of interest really. i'm not sure i've ever really had the v. stretchy cm you're supposed to get before ov but think i probably had some yday. did an ov wee test but quite late in day at 6pm and was negative. what are your experiences? thanks

monkeybumsmum Sat 03-Oct-09 13:31:14

Have tried the OV sticks, but not clear enough for me - I like definate answers blush Would highly recommend the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, although the hefty price tag put me off for ages... Well worth it though as it's great!
Good luck!

ps have read that if you have certain conditions (eg PCOS) ov sticks won't be any use. Not sure why, but hopefully you don't have any problems so you don't need to worry!

GhostWriter Sat 03-Oct-09 13:34:14

Those ov sticks are particularly unreliable.

Have you read Taking Charge Of Your Fertility?

I'm quite lucky in that I have a very predictable cycle and can feel ovulation but the best way of finding out your cycle's permutations is to temp and look for a pattern.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now