Talk

Advanced search

Crazy symptom spotting - any thoughts on this one, ladies?

(3 Posts)
ElusiveMoose Fri 02-Oct-09 18:19:38

Currently 6DPO with normal luteal phase of 8 days. I've had a nasty cold over the last few days and I've got a really bad cough. Today, every time I cough I get a sharp pain on the lower right hand side of my stomach (just where I always get ovulation pain). When I'm not coughing, I can't feel anything there at all. So........ any thoughts??

PandaEis Sat 03-Oct-09 01:56:39

TBH you have probably pulled a muscle when you have been coughing. i had a bad cough/cold combo a few weeks ago and ended up with pains quite low down due to clenching to try and avoid the cough/wee scenarioblush it is the same sometimes when i sneeze too so i would be tempted not to count it as a 'symptom' of anything...sorryblush i am a mad symptom spotter myself and have been TTC for the long haul so i get where you are coming from...seriouslyhmm
xx ei xx

Thisistheone Tue 06-Oct-09 12:15:48

Hello Elusive Just thought I would shuve in my half pence. I used to get exactly the same pain when I was preg last time, though I only really clocked it when I knew I was. Do you think you may have ovulated twice in 1 month, can happen. Good Luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now