Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

periods after miscarriage

(3 Posts)
roundabout1 Thu 01-Oct-09 13:26:00

I had an early miscarriage just over 4 weeks ago, for the past week I've felt as if I was getting my period but no bledding. I'm feeling rotten today, really feel as if I have got af but nothing's coming out - sorry if tmi! How long does it take for your period to come back after a mc?

Ladyemmalou83 Thu 01-Oct-09 22:25:46

Sorry to hear about your M/C. I have suffered 2 early M/C, 1 after the other. I dont know what the actual answer is, but after the 1st M/C I caught again straight away. Im now waiting for my AF to arrive after the 2nd. My body seems to be returning to normal, slowly but surely.

I hope your ok, and that AF comes soon x

Hinagiku Fri 02-Oct-09 14:17:44

It took ages for my period to return after missed m/c at about 7 weeks. I think it took 10 weeks to come after all that. Drove me crazy and I really worried. But then I was fine and regular and got pg again (all fine) within a few months.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: