Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help- not sure in right topic but........

(8 Posts)
Ezzitigger Tue 29-Sep-09 08:18:39

We've been trying for 2nd child for 6 months and Im not sure my partner really wants one. Silly question but how can you tell if a man has ejaculated and can he stop himself from doing it??? Im wondering if hes having affair as hes been acting strange.

Can anyone please help???

TishTosh21 Tue 29-Sep-09 09:21:05

Not to be crude but after sex you know if there is sperm inside you as half of it dribbles out!

I think you should talk to your DP as well to find out if its what he really wants because if its not it will only cause probs.
How has he been acting strange?

Ezzitigger Tue 29-Sep-09 10:53:32

Hes been going out more and hes being very secretive. I found out that he went for a drink with his ex the other day - alarm bells ringing. About the sperm dribbling I have alittle dribble but wouldnt say its a lot. Is it right that you can feel the penis pulsate when they are ejaculating- crude I know sorry{blush}

TishTosh21 Tue 29-Sep-09 11:08:03

dont worry about being crude im a v honest and open person i dont get embarrased easily!
Ok def question as to why he was out with his ex, is this out of the ordinary i.e he has not seen this ex since they broke up?
I dont want to make u think hes doing things wrong if hes not but theres v few excuses as to why men should meet with their exes even if they have remained friends.
Tbh i wouldnt be happy if my partner met up with his ex behind my back.
Regarding the sex, i usually go to the toilet after sex and the sperm actually falls into the toilet in blobs. Also, yes you can feel the penis pulsate, that should happen everytime he ejaculates, you can feel it more in certain positions i.e woman on top.

Ezzitigger Tue 29-Sep-09 11:25:29

Thats what I thought as I do feel his penis pulsate. As to the ex I dont think hes seen her since they broke up. Im def not happy about it as I had a txt saying that he was with a woman but when I told him he came running home n reckons he loves me to bits.

TishTosh21 Tue 29-Sep-09 11:35:11

If you can feel it pulsating them i would say he is ejaculating, esp if you can feel it coming out afterwards.
Men saying they love you to bits out of the ordinary usually means they are guilty about something, def talk to him about it. Find out why hes meeting with his ex. Ask him how he honestly feels about having another baby and if there is anything holding him back.

Ezzitigger Tue 29-Sep-09 15:39:24

Thanks tishtosh21 you've been a great help.

TishTosh21 Tue 29-Sep-09 15:46:16

No prob, hope all goes well for you. Good luck TTC and sorting things out with DP x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now