Talk

Advanced search

Newbie just saying hi!

(13 Posts)
Helliecopter Sun 27-Sep-09 17:48:00

Hello! First post here smile

I am about to get stuck into the boards, but I wanted to say hello. I am coming off the pill at the end of October and we will officially be TTC!! I am so excited.

Will be reading up on tips (bar the obvious of course!) and getting stuck into all your stories.

That's it for now!I'm sure I'll be chatting to you soon! grin

Hellie

Littlemissmischief Sun 27-Sep-09 17:52:30

Hi Hellie,

Just wanted to say welome smile and good luck ttc, hope all goes well for you.

You will find lots of help, advice and support on here x

TishTosh21 Sun 27-Sep-09 18:37:49

Hi Hellie,

Welcome to the mad world of MN! I came off the pill 3 weeks ago so am in similar situ as u will be. TTC#1, had been BDing since the day i came off the pill, still no period yet but too early to test as well. Driving me bonkers!

Wish you all the best x

Helliecopter Sun 27-Sep-09 19:45:58

Thanks both!

I'm hoping I will be one of those women who are uber fertile as soon as they stop taking the tablets! LOL!

Realistically I think OH and I will be BD for a while. Will need to start charting as soon as I come off and wait for things to settle/become regular.

So exciting though!

All the best to you too.

x

Muser Sun 27-Sep-09 21:49:11

Hi, I'm new as well. Current plan is to have coil removed sometime next month and start TTC in November. Personally I'm ready to start right now, but husband is being strong. I know it'll zoom round quickly but I am so insanely broody and worried my bits might not work.

Not basing that on anything, and I've just turned 30 so youngish. But even so...

Littlemissmischief Sun 27-Sep-09 21:57:49

Hey Muser, welcome smile as with Hellie, im sure you will get any help, advice and support that you need.

Ive been here for a long time, been ttc for 2 years for DC#2 as im suffering with secondary infertility, have just started Clomid this month so hopefully it will do the trick!

Good luck to you both and lots of babydust ***********************************

Muser Sun 27-Sep-09 22:06:04

Thank you! Hope the Clomid does work for you, I'll think fertile thoughts for you.

I'm currently reading about getting pregnant after having a coil. Sites seem to suggest you need to give the uterus a bit of time to get back to normal so I might go get it removed sooner than I thought. Can rely on the trusty condom until that magic November date!

claireinthecommunity Sun 27-Sep-09 23:40:36

Hello Hellie, welcome to the TTC board smile As already said, you will find lots of help and support here - good luck.

Hi Muser, welcome to the TTC board too smile I see you've found us on the first time TTC thread - look forward to chatting to you on there!

Littlemissmischief Mon 28-Sep-09 09:56:36

Thanks Muser, think I can use all the help I can get at the moment smile. Im afraid I cant give you any advice regarding the coil but im sure there are alot of women on here who can, good luck x

lay82 Mon 28-Sep-09 10:36:24

Hi Hellie,

Sorry for hijacking your post, my husband and I started trying this weekend. I have just started to ovulate yesterday and we DTD on Saturday night. A month ago I would of had no idea when I Ovulated but can now tell by crapms and fluid.

As with everything in my life I have become obsessive.

I stupidly don't know my cycle very well yet as have been on the pill for about 6 years so the chances of falling quickly are slim I guess. But still exciting!!

chalky3 Sat 03-Oct-09 19:16:06

Hi, I'm new to this too so just wanted to say hello. Been TTC #1 since towards the end of July, had one period since then, waiting on number two right now but hoping it doesn't arrive! Good luck everyone!

givecarrotsachance Mon 05-Oct-09 22:19:00

Hi Hellie,

I'm new too, just had my mirena (hormonal coil) removed and V excited about TTC DC2.

Good luck!

Carrots

asianbabe Tue 13-Oct-09 11:59:11

Hi Hellie

I'm new to this too i'm TTC just decided 2 weeks ago!!!! Hope we can support each other along the way

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now