Talk

Advanced search

Some advice needed please

(4 Posts)
Twixabix Thu 24-Sep-09 10:19:06

Here goes!!

Me and DP have been ttc since March this year aftrer I had copper coil removed. The last AF i had start on 30th June and I have not had anything since, so i'm now 4 weeks late shock I really feel pregnant (feel nauseous, sore boobs, lower abdominal pain). I have done a hpt and it's a BFN!!! Has anyone even been pregnant and still tested negative.

Littlemissmischief Thu 24-Sep-09 11:08:45

Hi Twixabix, It took 6 weeks for me to get BFP with my son, didnt ever find out why
though. If I was you I would speak to the doc cos they might poss do a blood pg test which I think (dont quote me tho smile) is more acurate, or will show up sooner than a urine test. Good luck x

Twixabix Thu 24-Sep-09 11:11:52

Thanks Littlemiss, that is very reassuring. I have made an appoinment to see the doc on Tuesday so fingers crossed that I won't get fobbed off and sent home after being told to try again like I did the last time we were TTC!! It just feels like i'm in limbo at the minute. So do you mean that you were 10 weeks before your bfp showed up?

Littlemissmischief Thu 24-Sep-09 12:09:38

I will have my fingers crossed for you for Tuesday then, dont let them fob you off, Ive had it many times and I just sit there until they listen to me smile
I know what you mean about being in limbo, I have spent my last 2 years ttc feeling like that! Have just started my 1st round of Clomid so fingers crossed this will work!! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now