Talk

Advanced search

Urgent help needed please

(3 Posts)
Conundrumish Mon 21-Sep-09 16:36:39

I have just ovulated today (I get pain sometimes, so know when it happens). We had sex on Thursday night but I think that may be too long ago. Unfortunately my husband went off this morning and is away until Wednesday. He is willing to come home but has had a busy day in London & will have to drive a 200 mile round trip tonight to see me and needs to be back in London tomorrow for 7.30/8am.

I am considering blush asking him to courier down a little pot to me blush. I have thrush so not looking forward to sex anyhow, and I am mid 40s, so don't have much time left.

If we decided to do this, does anyone know how said sample would need to be stored - what temperature etc? I know it's a crazy idea, but I'm just trying to save him so much driving.

PandaEis Mon 21-Sep-09 17:10:28

he would have to get the sample to you at a constant room/body temp within an hour of...ahem...depositing his specimensmile it would also need to be done in a sterile pot like you would get from the GP so he would need to do it ASAP and get it to you very quicklysmile

sorry but i think your best bet is him coming home and giving you te sample personallywink

xx ei xx

Conundrumish Mon 21-Sep-09 18:12:11

Thanks Panda. I think it would take more than an hour to get there, so he will have to deliver personally, as you say!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now