Talk

Advanced search

Several Chemical Pregnacies-Worth going to GP?

(3 Posts)
Ladyemmalou83 Sat 19-Sep-09 18:42:45

Ive had 2 now. Although still actively trying Im worried that it could happen again. If it does is it worth going to see a GP? If so, what are they likely to do?

Thanks

rainbowdays Sat 19-Sep-09 21:00:42

Sorry to hear that you have had two chemical pregnancies, it is not easy seeing the positive test and then losing it.

Did you go to the GP to have the CP's registered before, or did you deal with it at home? You will not get any investigations for recurrent miscarriages until they have 3 on their files. Also this might be a bit cruel to ask: but are you sure they were positive tests you were getting and not false positives on cheap tests?

I have had 5 early m/c's now, and just getting it investigated, but it was not until I had been seen at the EPU for m/c's for the 3rd time that I got referred for investigations.

Ladyemmalou83 Sun 20-Sep-09 15:40:53

Defo BFP as they were clear, and they were also on CLB and FR, not the cheapy ones.

Ive been dealing with it at home, but was thinking if it happened again I would probably go to the docs and let them know. My nurse is aware its happened off the record, but I dont know if she is allowed to put in on the record.

I hope they get the bottom of ur m/c's and soon have the result you want.

Thanks for posting back x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now