Talk

Advanced search

Newbie here...disappearing BFP??

(2 Posts)
IckleJess Thu 17-Sep-09 21:02:41

Evening ladies,

I'm only 7dpo so way too early to test but curiosity got the better of me this morning! I guess that's the danger of having ebay cheapies in the bathroom cupboard lol.

Anyway, within 5 mins a + line had appeared, it was so,so faint that I doubt anybody but me would have been able to see it but it was definitely there. However, it disappeared 5 mins later! There was nothing there at all and there's not even an evap line even now.

I know I didn't imagine it but can't work out what it means. Was it just the dye running over the test part? Was it a bfp but due to hcg not being at a high enough level it was too weak to stay visable? It wasn't an evaporation line, have had these many times before (this would be my 6th pregnancy if I am indeed pregnant) so I know what I'm looking for so to speak. Besides, it came up within the time frame.

Anybody else ever experience this and especially did you go on to get a bfp in later days?

Thanks

DawnAS Thu 17-Sep-09 21:37:55

I haven't had that happen, but it does sound like it was a positive, or worst case scenario, it was a faulty test. I got my BFP on 10DPO, albeit very feint, so maybe try again in a few days.

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: