Talk

Advanced search

Newbie - Question about Ovulation Kits

(3 Posts)
littlelegs30 Mon 14-Sep-09 16:20:34

Hi everyone

Im new to this website, started trying ttc in August. Got a very faint FR pg test last Monday, af was due on Wednesday. Tested again on Saturday night and got a very dark BFP. Sadly woke up to bleeding on Sunday, so all over already. Felt very disappointed, but now can't wait for af to be over so we can get going again.

I have ordered clearblue digital ovualation test, and wondered if many people had used them? Are they any good, when do I start testing and what time of day do you test your urine.

TIA

Conundrumish Mon 14-Sep-09 18:54:10

Firstly sorry to hear your news.

Have you had a scan to check your pregnancy has actually ended? I think bleeding can often not actually mean very much, so I would get it checked.

fidelma Mon 14-Sep-09 18:59:36

Yes I have used them twice.We had possitive results both times (first times).I can't remember when you start using them but the instructions are in the box.Good luck.I concieved boys using them (and girls when we had sex lots before the ovulation window)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now