Talk

Advanced search

faint positive...argh

(6 Posts)
sophie86 Mon 14-Sep-09 13:53:01

Of course I really want the BFP but it's faint and what I think was implantation was only 3 days ago. I want to get excited, I'm probably torturing myself by taking that test. It was faint and I wasn't sure if it was in the right place but I rang the manufacturers and they said it was in the right place but I should wait a couple more days.

Anyone else in the same boat?

TheOldestCat Mon 14-Sep-09 13:54:55

Not at the moment, but the same thing happened to me (very faint positive) and nine months later, along came DD.

So it sounds good to me - crossed fingers for you.

borriebear Mon 14-Sep-09 14:31:41

Yup same here...thought it was negative to start with but looked a little closer and now my ds is 14 weeks old!

Alibobster Mon 14-Sep-09 14:35:49

A positive is a positive. Could just be faint because it's early days. Sounds promising though - good luck x

thedollshouse Mon 14-Sep-09 14:39:05

As Alibobster says a positive is a positive.

When I tested after an implantation bleed I nearly put the test in the bin thinking it was negative as it was so faint. Tried a few days later but just the same. Then I bought a digital test and it came up with "pregnant" "conceived 1-2 weeks ago" No arguing with that!

wb Mon 14-Sep-09 14:54:24

My faint positive (so faint that dh maintained it was negative) is now 18mo and sitting on my lap with a really snotty cold. Congratulations.

As far as I understand it a positive is a positive, however faint, as long as it appears within 10 minutes (or whatever the time limit is on the instructions)- after that and it could be an evaporation mark.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now