Talk

Advanced search

Spotting mid cycle but too early for implantation bleed

(6 Posts)
2greatboys Sun 13-Sep-09 21:53:25

My DH and I have finally made a decision about conceiving a DC3.

I have always had a regular 28 day cycle until recently - July 31 days, Aug 25 days - Sep 31 days. Anyway I am on CD14 today and this morning had blood stained CM almost like before AF starts(v sorry for TMI).

Has anyone any experience of this? Am wondering if I should see GP about sudden change in cycle length, and now mid cycle spotting - which I've never noticed before.

shreksmissus Mon 14-Sep-09 00:17:35

Message withdrawn

Bleatblurt Mon 14-Sep-09 01:18:21

You should always see your GP about mid cycle spotting. I've read many a ttc website and that's always the advice.

I know I've probably made it sound alarming, sorry, it really is probably nothing but best to check I always think. smile

Good luck with the ttc, I love your name - boys ARE great, aren't they?!! grin

Mouette Mon 14-Sep-09 12:00:28

I would advise seeing your GP. I had mid-cycle spotting when I was ttc and it turned out to be polyps - harmless growths - in the womb, which had to be removed otherwise they would have prevented implantation. So it's always worth checking these things out. xx

AttilaTheMeerkat Mon 14-Sep-09 12:29:08

If your menstrual cycle has changed in such a manner then it should be checked out medically to establish the actual cause. Often its not serious but it should be investigated all the same.

2greatboys Mon 14-Sep-09 17:36:04

Thanks so much for your replies. I've been at work today so only just had chance to log on.

I'll make an appointment with my GP, hopefully just a sympton of ovulation though.

I agree Butterball boys are great! If I am lucky anough to get pregnant I'm sure I'll still get the 'you must be hoping for a girl' comments! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now