Talk

Advanced search

Is it wrong to pull apart HPT to see the line?

(7 Posts)
Ladyemmalou83 Thu 10-Sep-09 22:21:40

Got a faint line on HPT this morning. Couldnt help it, but had to pull it apart now just to see if line was real (and it looks like it is)

Anybody else resorted to such stupid actions???? or am I just strange grin

Iggi999 Thu 10-Sep-09 22:30:48

Didn't do that, but did use 6 in 2 days! (all positive) Good luck!

Ladyemmalou83 Thu 10-Sep-09 22:38:25

I've had 1 a day for the last week. DH has put me on a ban till monday before Im allowed another one. Clearly DH wants to keep me in suspense!

Ladyemmalou83 Fri 11-Sep-09 20:53:27

Have pulled apart all the old tests from this week, but nothing hiding under the plastic. Fingers crossed now that the one with the faint line was real

MyMyFruityPie Sat 12-Sep-09 15:17:14

Looking forward to the next installment, hopefully a bright bold flashing line next time! Monday is an age away, can't you do a sly little pee on Sunday?

Joolsiam Sat 12-Sep-09 15:24:14

Yes, I destroyed a Boots own test around a year ago to check on the faint, if I squint and hold it in the sun I can see it, line.

then tried a Clearblue Digi and got a "Pregnant 1 - 2"

Ladyemmalou83 Sat 12-Sep-09 16:17:26

I was sly today and it came up with nothing so feeling really gutted, but am day 42 and symtoms in place so trying to remain hopeful.

Jool Im so glad Im not alone on pulling them apart, did it again with the one I just did and there was a pink line further down the test but not in the panel

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now