Talk

Advanced search

Soreness after very early miscarriage

(3 Posts)
roundabout1 Tue 08-Sep-09 11:02:58

I had an early miscarriage last week at nearly 6 weeks. The bleeding stopped on saturday but the last two days my stomach seems really sore. It's not like stomach cramps or even stomach ache, it's more a bruised, sore feeling. As if I've been puched or have done a new workout. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

Ladyemmalou83 Tue 08-Sep-09 14:08:15

Yes I have just had that. My pain was like a really horrid stitch, Everytime I bent over it really hurt. After 2 weeks it stopped and I havent had it since.

Sorry for ur loss, I hope ur ok

roundabout1 Tue 08-Sep-09 15:57:27

Thanks Ladyemma - I'm feeling a bit better today, apart from the sore stomach. I was advised to do a preg test after a week so I did that this morning & it was neg but I was pleased as after so much bleeding I'd have been worried if there was something still there iykwim. My stomach feels really fat too, am in my big jeans & they are digging into me, I had my thin jeans on last week & they were comfy even with the cramping.
Hope you are doing ok x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now