Talk

Advanced search

Provera

(2 Posts)
dorothygale Mon 07-Sep-09 09:07:31

I have been given provera to trigger a bleed before starting clomid. However it doens't seem to have triggered anything- and its now 17 days since I stopped taking it. I have been feeling dreadful since taking it (nausea, headaches extreme tiredness) and am not sure if the provera caused it?

I don't know what to do next- my gynae is on holiday - he gave me a high dose as I'd had a normal dose before which didn't do anything

mumandlovingit Mon 07-Sep-09 22:17:54

not too sure to be honest but didnt want your message to go unanswered. i had the depo provera injection to stop me getting pregnant which is the same type of hormone i think? that made me have bad headaches, put on loads of weight, depression, sickness and bleed constantly so the feelings you have been getting could be due to it or the withdrawal from it.

sorry, apart from that i dont know what you could do. can the gynae department not get anyone else to see you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now