Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone think this was implantation?

(3 Posts)
boundarybabe Thu 03-Sep-09 12:24:56

I won't go into the details, suffice to say I have a 6 month old DS and have been back on the minipill for about 4 months. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I got pregnant again now but not in the grand plan! Last Friday I had what I thought were period pains, went to the loo and found a very small amount of brown blood. Thought it was AF starting but nothing more happened. When I worked out my dates I realised I am not actually due on until today or tomorrow. I have had a ache low down in my tummy and low in my back for the past two days. I never get period pain before my period has started, and in fact the only time this has happened to me was when I got pg with DS. What do you think? Obviously the answer is to test but I can't get to the shops until later today so am taking a straw poll in the meantime!

If I'm honest a little tiny part of me would quite like to be pg again and another little tiny part would be shit scared so I think I'm just putting off finding out!

minipinkscottish Thu 03-Sep-09 15:42:31

grin ....think you might be!!!! Get down the shops and let us know. Good luck xxx

flamingtoaster Thu 03-Sep-09 15:50:33

Sounds like it could be to me as well. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now