Talk

Advanced search

Clearblue digital OPK - Surely they must do refill sticks?

(10 Posts)
earplugs Thu 03-Sep-09 09:42:37

Does anyone know if you can buy just the sticks for the Clearblue digital OPK?

I found it much easier to use thanks to the smiley face rather than trying to compare the colour of two lines even though it was more expensive.

Used mine up last month and would like to use again this month but surely you don't have to throw the whole thing away and buy a new one just to get more sticks? hmm

Seems like such a waste of plastic and money!

pigleychez Thu 03-Sep-09 09:50:13

yeah you can buy refills that just click in

Loujalou Thu 03-Sep-09 10:00:10

Also a few weeks ago they were really cheap on Amazon.

Where do you get the sticks from?

earplugs Thu 03-Sep-09 10:06:26

Oh yes please where do you get the sticks from? I've found the sticks for the Clearblue fertility monitor but can't seem to find them for the OPK?

londonlottie Thu 03-Sep-09 10:42:14

Message withdrawn

pigleychez Thu 03-Sep-09 10:45:48

Sorry Earplugs....

Seems I am mistaken... Think I must of been thinking about the ones that came in the pack anyway. blush

How silly they dont make refills.. Money making there I think!!

Loujalou Thu 03-Sep-09 10:49:49

The Clearblue digital OPKs on amazon were £11 and there was free delivery!

Might try the persona ones if I don't get pregnant before the end of my pack (fingers crossed)

x

earplugs Thu 03-Sep-09 11:08:00

Oooh thanks for the tips ladies!

It seems such a waste to throw the little unit thingy away each month so if the Amazon ones have gone back up in price (my next google today!) I will most certainly get the Persona ones.

I'm sure it is a huge excuse for Clearblue to make more money Pigley which is why it makes me even more pleased when someone finds a way around the system so thanks London - what a brilliant tip! How did you discover this BTW?

londonlottie Thu 03-Sep-09 11:11:23

Message withdrawn

earplugs Thu 03-Sep-09 11:26:49

Brilliant! You've gotta love MN! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now