Talk

Advanced search

Morning Sickness - When does it start?

(12 Posts)
bluesnowfalcon Tue 01-Sep-09 17:03:52

I'm about 5 days before AF and on day 25 of cycle but have been feeling vaguely sick for about 3 days but more in the evenings until today when I just feel sicky all the time seems to be worse at meal times when I'm cooking today.

Anyone had similar experiences that have led to a BFP? Am TTC and am on cycle 2 after coming off of the pill

Am trying hard not to read too much in to this but curiousity is getting the best of me wink

InTheMidnightGarden Tue 01-Sep-09 17:41:46

hi blue.

i had a similar experience to you.
at the end of my last cycle. about CD23, i started to get/feel sick in the evenings (it would start at around 5pm and end about 10am the next morning). then it got worse became all day. one of the days i acctully was sick. but then my AF arrived right on time, only it was unusually short only lasted 2 and a half to three days when it is normally 5 and half days long. i havn't done a PG test because i just think that i cant be PG because i had extremly bad period cramps and came on very heavy at the start of AF, olso when AF arrived the sickness completely(sp?) vanished.

HTH

bluesnowfalcon Tue 01-Sep-09 17:43:48

Thanks for that - I don't feel pg (I know that sounds odd) but can't seem to shake this sicky feeling. Maybe going back to work tomorrow will help take my mind off of it and I'll feel better.

Thanks though for posting

Ripeberry Tue 01-Sep-09 17:46:05

With both my girls it was around 6-7 weeks pregnant. First one, just feeling sick all day but never actually sick and second, felt sick all day and threw up all day sad

bluesnowfalcon Tue 01-Sep-09 17:51:58

Not so good but thanks for the info

mumabee Tue 01-Sep-09 18:07:43

Hi Blue, how are you? Have you got any other sympthoms besides the nausea? Are you feeling ok?

I felt sick last week Monday but dismissed it as a blip and have not felt nauseous since. However, I seem to flit between raging thirst and hunger or feeling bloated and full when I haven't had anything to eat. What's that about? hmm. I am tired, have back pain and my boobs feel huge but do not feel pregnant so am putting it down to being on CD25.

I'm trying hard to ignore it all and not make too much of it but am also curious to find out what's going on with my body. When are you thinking of testing?

InTheMidnightGarden Tue 01-Sep-09 18:36:50

just notice part of my last post is missing.
hmm bissar(sp?)
it was also ment to say good luck and hope that you have better news than i did and that you infact have a BFP.

bluesnowfalcon Tue 01-Sep-09 20:40:14

muma got slightly sore nipples and slight crampy feeling on one side of tummy but other than that feel fine and normal. I'm on CD 25 too of about a 30 day cycle. Maybe it is AF arriving early - who knows!

Might test Thurs as it's my birthday then but not sure yet - you?

Thanks for the luck midnight

mumabee Wed 02-Sep-09 15:43:43

blue your sympthoms sound promising-I hope they lead to a BFP!

I will test on Sunday 13th if AF has not made an appearance by then. I'm still not sure about my cycle because I came off the patch in June and had a 37 day cycle last month.

Oh to see those two lines...sigh! The area I live in seems to be *mums central* and DP is almost at my level of baby spottingenvywink

Happy birthday in advance and fingers crossed for you x smile

bluesnowfalcon Wed 02-Sep-09 15:57:18

Many thanks muma will let you know how I get on but have got stomach ache now so maybe AF is on it's way

Guess I'll find out morra if it is x

lovechoc Wed 02-Sep-09 20:02:06

oh god that sounded just like me OP but then AF came (but I hope yours doesn't!). I was nauseous since about day 26 but AF arrived on day 30 much to my annoyance hmm I was so convinced that this was the month. Ah well back to it again this month...

I felt I couldn't face drinking wine or coffee as well as the nausea, beginning to wonder if I'm so desperate to become pg that alot of this is psychosomatic now

bluesnowfalcon Thu 03-Sep-09 09:14:22

I know what you mean - I got a BFN on an ebay cheapy this morning with FMU so will wait until Sunday and see what happens!

Sorry for your AF but at least the BDing is good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now