Talk

Advanced search

Nausea? check! Tiredness? check! Hunger? check! Psychotically obsessive symptom spotting? check!

(36 Posts)
OracleInaCoracle Mon 31-Aug-09 17:22:33

okay, CD16 and losing my mind. last round of clomid, IVF no longer an option... bugger. I hate the 2ww!

mousemole Mon 31-Aug-09 19:36:04

lets join threads lissielou - see mine at the top inviting people to come and obsessively symptom spot with me ! CD15 for me and nothing to report yet ! bloody 2ww/ smile

OracleInaCoracle Tue 01-Sep-09 07:45:09

sorry, am CD25, dont know why i said 15. is that a symptom do you think grin

mousemole Tue 01-Sep-09 08:18:24

I'd say that was a definite symptom !

OracleInaCoracle Tue 01-Sep-09 08:23:04

lol, yay!!! how long have you been ttc for?

mousemole Tue 01-Sep-09 12:40:47

TTC dc3 for 4 months. Not very long I know.
How about you ? How long you been on clomid ?

OracleInaCoracle Tue 01-Sep-09 13:51:40

been ttc dc2 for 4y, have had issues with recurrent mc and am on 4th (and last) cycle of clomid. youd think id know better by now wouldnt you? grin

mousemole Tue 01-Sep-09 14:05:29

i am sure obsessive symptom spotting never goes away. Sorry to hear it is taking so long. Bodies are weird things aren't they.

OracleInaCoracle Thu 03-Sep-09 08:01:36

ok, boobs are v, v heavy and i want to kill anyone who walks within a foot of them. cried (proper sobbing) at criminal minds last night and am soooo tired. im sure that i am up the duff. <crosses fingers and squeezes ayes shut> please god, let this be the month!

OracleInaCoracle Thu 03-Sep-09 09:07:46

oh and sick. very, very sick.

mousemole Thu 03-Sep-09 12:20:26

omg that all sounds so so positive. nothing to report from me except terrible headaches for the last few days

OracleInaCoracle Thu 03-Sep-09 17:01:02

thanks, what CD are you on now? CD27 for me!!

mousemole Fri 04-Sep-09 09:29:07

only day 20 and no symptoms except pulling in right hand side of tummy ?!

rainbowdays Fri 04-Sep-09 12:48:23

Help me please Lissie - You thought you were losing your mind but I am also obsessively symptom spotting. sore boobs - yep, pulling feeling in tummy - yep, tired - yep.... why am I doing this to myself, it is impossible that I am pregnant this month. I had hcg levels at zero following the last miscarriage and have not had sex. So therefore totally impossible.... so why am I not relaxing in this wait for af to arrive, why am I symptom spotting. I am cd 24 and period will arrive next week, but my body is driving me psycotic. WHY? Help me, please, slap me round the face and tell me not to be so stupid.

Oh by the way - have you tested yet???? hmm

OracleInaCoracle Fri 04-Sep-09 14:45:51

mouse, sounds good!

rainbows <hairstroke> the problem is that progesterone post ov causes your body to react much the same way as if you are up-duffed, and you are so used to symptom spotting that you automatically notice these things, add to which the fact that your body has been through an awful lot and is probably still trying to adjust to the mc.

i know how tough it is though. xx

oh, and yes wink grin

LackaDAISYcal Fri 04-Sep-09 15:43:45

hmm lissie? grin

just looking for some advice on when to test and spotted this thread.

period was 17 august, but pretty sure I ovulated around the 28th (not unusual for me) and usually have a 25 day cycle, but I've not really been checking how long it has been since my period came back after DS2 was born last November.

When will it be safe to test? Like if I tested today would I get a positive result?

OracleInaCoracle Fri 04-Sep-09 15:50:13

christ, no testing yet!! leave it another week. it takes at least 10d for hcg to build enough for an accurate-ish result, but to be sure wait til 14dpo.

LackaDAISYcal Fri 04-Sep-09 17:36:43

not sure I can wait another week!

OracleInaCoracle Fri 04-Sep-09 19:14:02

i know, but the longer you leave it the more likely you are to get an accurate result. its better in the long run!

LackaDAISYcal Fri 04-Sep-09 19:51:17

oh, I know all this lissie, but with two under three already and a 7yo, I need to be prepared.

I'll try on Monday which will be 10dpo....

LackaDAISYcal Fri 04-Sep-09 19:52:32

so, did your winkgrin earlier mean what I think it means?

If so, wishing you all the luck and sticky stuff in the world; no-one deserves this more smile

liahgen Fri 04-Sep-09 20:01:44

Oh lissie, just popped on to hope the wink means what we all are gonna think it means, and hope and pray it 's long term grin for you. x

OracleInaCoracle Fri 04-Sep-09 22:16:17

thank you. not getting in any way excited though. long journey etc, etc...

LackaDAISYcal Fri 04-Sep-09 23:24:20

you have a lot of support here Lissie to help you through that journey, good luck smile

shreksmissus Sat 05-Sep-09 00:14:32

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now