Talk

Advanced search

Feeling Fed up? Rant time!

(5 Posts)
Ladylou83 Sat 29-Aug-09 17:42:31

Welcome to the feeling fed up thread. Feel free to have a bloody good rant on her

Think I could be having a feel sorry for myself moment, but is anybody else feeling totally fed up of TTC and getting no where?

I've done everything I should be doing, and have had nothing bar 1 chemical pregnancy. Yet I have friends who just look at the partners and suddenly they are pregnant, which beleive me, I'm happy for them, but now wondering where Im going wrong. hmm

helenlouisey Sat 29-Aug-09 17:55:05

Oh Ladylou, I know how you feel, been there myself How long have you been trying for?

Ladylou83 Sat 29-Aug-09 18:03:05

Off the record, for about 8 months, on the record (as far as my family and friends are concerned = just got married) 3 months. I know its not long, but feels like a lifetime

barrenbrook Sat 29-Aug-09 18:10:46

Ladylou83, sorry you're feeling rubbish matey, I can empathise with you though as I feel the same. Been trying since Oct last year when I had my Mirena coil removed, fell pregnant almost immediately and m/c in Jan, since then nothing. On the other hand both my SIL (who drink, smoke and don't exercise or particularly look after themselves) fell pregnant quicker than you can say shag. Pah!hmm

Waiting is no fun! (stamps foot impatiently)

On the flip side I am going to laugh at all the rubbish people on the X Factor tonight to make myself feel better grin

Ladylou83 Sat 29-Aug-09 22:18:57

God bless X factor!

Why is it always the unhealthy who get preggers first? 2 mates both recently anouced, both drink, both smoke, and 1 smokes 'other' stuff too, both been with there fellas a matter of months, and both now PG.....yet myself and darling best mate (who has it worse than me [18months now for her]) are getting no-where slowly....grrrrrrr

(Lou sits on sofa whilst eating tub of cake icing, sulking like a five yr old)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now