Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

No signs of ovualton but getting symptoms, any ideas?

(2 Posts)
Nicadooby Fri 28-Aug-09 10:43:46

Hi there ladies,

My body is playing tricks on me I am cd 21 today and I have used opk everyday since my period finished but have seen no sign of a positive, but i have been having loads of symptoms:

*lower tummy cramps on and off for about 4 days most being today

*going wee a lot more often

*pains from ovary on the right hand side

*been feeling sick on and off for about a week now(even made jokes about it last week as didn't think i had ovulated yet???) but even more so today

*tender (.)(.)'s also the odd stabbing pain in them too (not majorly though)

*When i put my jeans on yesterday (not wore them in a couple of weeks as not my fave) were much tighter on my tummy than before but I've not put any weight on.

* twinges in/up my fanny (sorry not sure what to call it)

* increased wind (a main symptom when pregnant with Josh)

* Headaches for the last two days

* emotional

* increased (first signs of) CM

I'm really don't think I'm imagining them as i feel them even when I'm not thinking about baby's, and I'm not even sure that i have ovulated yet.

Do you think these could be ov symptoms? or could it just be my body adjusting to being off the pill? or dare i say it could i be having pregnancy symptoms?

Thanks N

cocolepew Fri 28-Aug-09 19:53:44

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: