Talk

Advanced search

First responce, v v v faint line

(5 Posts)
gemitygem Sun 23-Aug-09 20:42:35

one day before period is due. Surely should be a bit darker as they can detect such low levels of the hormone??

spongebrainmaternitypants Sun 23-Aug-09 20:47:46

Impossible to tell what it means at this stage - hpts are such a blunt instrument when it comes to testing. A blood hcg test will tell you exact levels but most people wouldn't be offered these unless you have a history of m/c.

I had a very very faint line 2 days before my period was due, and that very faint line is now 14 mths old and fast asleep upstairs grin.

Test again in a couple of days.

Best wishes.

gemitygem Sun 23-Aug-09 20:51:52

Ah love the way you put that about very faint line being asleep upstairs. Brought a loving smile to my face.

Have ordered some more tests to come tomorrow in my tesco shop! So i;ll wait and see!! Will be one day late by tomorrow as due on today.

Maybe this time next year, ill have a very faint line asleep upstairs!

spongebrainmaternitypants Sun 23-Aug-09 20:53:11

I hope so - good luck smile.

LeeWT Sun 23-Aug-09 21:08:07

was in the EXACT same position three weeks ago, if you look back you'll see my thread!

very very faint first response day af due, turned into nice bfps i ended up buying the clear blue digital as theres nothing like seeing it in writing!

let us know how you get on!

x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now